Your privacy is very important to us. Profishiency™ is committed to protecting your privacy and has created this statement to outline our approach in this regard. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for our web site (www.profishiency.com).
- profishiency.com collects general information as you browse our site. This helps us to administer our web site and analyze broad demographic information about our visitors. The following information is obtained:
- IP Address – We use IP addresses to measure site traffic and help provide relevant shopping experiences. Your IP address is not linked to your customer information.
- Referral Site – If you visit our site via a link, the location of the referral is captured. This information helps us determine where our customers come from.
- Browser Type – This information is captured to help optimize our site to match the latest technology used by our customers.
- Movements through our site – We keep track of the pages you visit to help us provide a more personalized and relevant shopping experience.
In addition, our site uses order forms, for customers, to request products. These order forms allow us to obtain contact (email, address, and phone number) and payment information (credit card number). This information is used to confirm your order and respond to any questions you may have. Where required, we also share this information with certain intermediaries (FEDEX, UPS, USPS) strictly to process and ship your order. We do not sell, rent, or loan customer information to any third parties. We do reserve the right to sell customer data in conjunction with a sale of the company or any of its assets.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, or any of your transactions with us, please contact us, via email, at email@example.com or by mail at:
Anything Possible Brands™
1624 W. Jackson St.
Ozark, MO 65721